© Reuters. Coca-Cola updates guidance ahead of conference talk
- Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) issues an update ahead of its presentation at the Deutsche Bank (DE:DBKGn) Global Consumer Conference.
- The company expects a currency headwind for both Q2 and FY18 comparable net revenue to be in the range of 0% to 1%
- Additionally, the company now expects the currency headwind on Q2 comparable operating income to be approximately 2% and expects the full year 2018 currency headwind on comparable operating income to be in the range of 2% to 3%.
- The company reaffirms its other previously announced full year 2018 expectations, including organic revenue growth of 4%. Despite the currency pressure, comparable EPS from continuing operations is expected to rise 8% to 10% this year.
- Source: Press Release
- Now read: Shareholder Yield: Coke Vs. Pepsi